10.24.2008

What happened Auburn?

Auburn lost to West Virginia last night 34-17 bringing their record to 4-4. I was reading on al.com this morning reactions from fans.

UAbunzz wrote, 10 years of unlimited resources and CTT is sitting at 4-4. I'm ready for a new face.

I'm not sure if I'm ready for Tommy to be released, but he has a lot of work to do across the board. The first half of the game was so good! I was excited to see that maybe the Tigers were back to their old selves since Tony Franklin was fired. Not true!

One of the highlights of the game were the new Chick-fil-a commercials. I laughed so hard each time they came on. I especially love the one with the spaceship! I tried to find them this morning, but couldn't. So here is a classic, "Bo knows" commercial.



If your an Auburn fan, how do you feel?

No comments: