10.15.2008

One of THOSE days....



Yeah....today is one of THOSE for me. I was just running late...I know I am usually late...but this was unusally late. My 8:00 class has one of those teachers that stops the whole class if you're late to make you walk across the room and sign his roll sheet...so I make a point to never be late. When I pulled into the parking lot at 8:05...I was trucking it to class when some how it hit me that I have a test at 9:00. Concepts of Teaching Elementary Math does not seem that hard, but it can be kind of tricky. I know how to do it....but not necessarily how my instructor would like it shown on the test. Soooo.....I skipped my first class in order to study for the test. Then I have a break from 10:00 to 11:00 where I usually go and exchange my books for my afternoon classes. I have a test at 3:00 in Classroom Management. I love this class and have an "A". Well...my book is not in my car. It hit me...it's at home on my desk.Will this day ever end?? It probably doesn't seem like that big of a deal, but it is to me. My husband agreed to let me quit work and return to school full time to pursue my dream of becoming a teacher. I just think it shows respect to him to go above and beyond my normal academic achievements. I'm just irritated at myself!! So have you had one of THOSE days lately? I can't wait to see what the afternoon holds. :)

1 comment:

Katelyn Ellis said...

For what it's worth, I have those days FREQUENTLY! = )

Kate