10.31.2008

Chili and Sinks





Tonight was my first event with the Small Town Junior Woman's Club. We had a chili supper before the hometown rivalry football game. I came earlier than my "shift" to have dinner with B and his parents. Boy am I glad I did! The late "shift" was put on clean up duty. The event took place at the Small Town High School cafeteria. So my part of the clean up consisted of washing dishes. They were the industrial pans used in the lunchroom on the warmers. Dry, stuck on chili is not a fun thing! That tasted so good going down, but I will not want any for a long while. It about made you gag to clean it out of the pans. We got to use this cool sink in the back. Frufru Hair (a fellow member) and I thought it was so cool, that you had to turn these little levers at the bottom of the sink to let the water out. The smallest things amaze me some times! So Frufru Hair this post is for you...I'm glad you're reading!! By the way...L....you are Frufru Hair...in case you didn't catch on!! But I know you did!!

We're going to Georgia early in the morning to visit some of B's friends. I will pray tonight that they are not having chili. If so, I may have to politely ask for some ramen noodles or something.

1 comment:

Joey & Kami Scarborough said...

haha, you are so crazy! lol. I can feel for you...I can only imagine.