10.30.2008

Lucy is back

Our dog Lucy was missing since Sunday. If you live in Small Town, I'm sure you've seen her riding on the top of the toolbox in B's truck. She loves to go to the farm. She was there pretty much everyday last week. She and Bud, B's parents Weimaraner, are boyfriend and girlfriend. They both ran off on Sunday afternoon, which is not unusual for them. Bud came home Monday afternoon, but Lucy was no where to be found. We went over Tuesday afternoon to look for her, but did not succeed.

Yesterday, I had a message from a sweet lady who lives on our road. She had Lucy!! She was in Farm Country checking her son's mail, because he works off shore. She brought Lucy home with her to Small Town. She said Lucy ate two bowls of dog food. B rushed over to pick her up. We both love that dog so much! We have had her since she was six weeks old. She has survived parvo and stayed in the doggie ICU for 5 days. I am so happy that she is home! I had to go have words with her when I got home from school last night. I'm not sure she was listening...she has just been laying around. She is worn out! I would be too, she was found miles away from B's parents house.

I hope everyone is having a blessed week. I know the House of Mack couldn't ask for more!

1 comment:

Katelyn Ellis said...

Glad Lucy is safe and sound! You guys don't need another missing dog!!! Oh, and Baby Reid says hello...we need to play Yahtzee soon! = )