10.22.2008

Rob & Big




B was so disappointed to find out this is the last season of his favorite show, Rob & Big. It appears that Big Black is becoming a father. That is awesome news for him, but sad for B. He loves that show! I even had to put it on the ipod for him to watch on the way to Quebec last year. So now, I have been getting the DVDs from Netflix so he can catch up on missed episodes. If you haven't seen it, they are hilarious. It is of course a reality show that follows Rob, a skateboarder and Big, his friend/bodyguard. It also features their bulldog, Meaty! I want a Tahoe just like Rob. He had a black one last year that he called, "murdered out". I LOVE it! I can see me rolling in Small Town in that one. I better just stick with his new white, Storm Trooper (in the words of Rob) style. Best wishes to them both.

No comments: