10.17.2008

McCain made our bellies hurt






John McCain was full of humor last night at the Alfred E. Smith Dinner. Here are just a few clips from the event. If you have a chance go watch the whole thing on YouTube. It's only about 10-15 minutes. Please excuse Bill Maher, he has no sense of humor! I tried to find clips from Fox News. They kept the camera on Hillary a little longer while Sen. McCain was speaking. I think I saw a tear roll down her face, she was laughing so hard. Bmack said it was one of his favorite moments with John McCain. We both wished he would have shown a little more of this personality during the debates. During the debate last week, if I would have heard him say "My Friends" one more time, we might not have a working television this week. Anyway, we are Palin/McCain supporters and pray that they win the election in just 18 short days. I am terrified of our country's future if not.

No comments: