10.28.2008

Ladies Day Out
















On Saturday, I met up with my MIL and B's cousin. We left at 7:30 to meet B's aunt and cousin-in-law. All of us headed to Capital City (or the Motherland as B calls it)to the annual Holiday Market. This is put on by the Junior League and raises lots of money for various causes. We had a great time looking at all the booths and gift ideas. It will really hurt B's wallet if we ever have Baby Mack. There were SO many great children's items! It was also nice to run in to so many friends.

At the market, I was looking for a specific item. I want a vinegar bottle by M. Bagwell. I headed to her both first, but the bottle was not there :( They had them at the shop. Instead I racked up with one of her new "Chatter Stix". Mine says, "Making a Living is not Making a Life". If you've ever been to our house, you know I love M. Bagwell. She is an Auburn graduate who started her own line of handpainted items. They are sold nationwide. You can view and purchase online at www.mbagwellart.com. I also got lots of giftwrap and a handpainted door hanger.
After we left the market, we headed to the Parade of Homes. We all had a great time looking at the new homes getting ideas to remodel or to use when constructing a home. It was a great day, but I think we were all worn out!! B's cousin-in-law is due in May and she hung in the whole day!! I know she had to be tired!

No comments: