10.10.2008

Errands and such...

I've been busy all morning. I woke up at 6:30. I think that is the magic time on days I have no schedule. It never fails I wake up at 6:30. I did manage to get a few chores done yesterday.
  • sweep and mop the tile
  • loads and load of laundry including folding and hanging
  • dishes
  • organize one closet
  • a little studying for the APTTP


My sweet sister


and talk to my sissy, Susie Q, on the phone for two hours. It was nice to catch up. That girl is like super mom. She is the mother of four (two girls and two boys). She had to let me know of all the goings on at the local library. I need to go to Lulu's and pick up a gift, stop at Singer and drop off some monogramming, go to WD and get some groceries and cleaning supplies, then to Rick's to pick up some pumpkins. Not that you're interested in this...it just helps me plan out my route. I am craving Chicken McNuggets...who craves those? I am going to hurry and run my errands and grab some lunch. When in the world did I have time to do all of this when I worked???

No comments: