10.08.2008

And we're off...

Brett and I have really enjoyed reading the blogs of our friends. He thinks they're great...so usually if he's interested...I am all for it. I don't think you'll see any posting from Mr. Mack, but I'll be more than happy to share news from his side of the sofa. I love blogging...it reminds me of my old pen and paper journaling days. This is much more fun though!!
We're in a crazy state right now, I feel like time is just flying by. A quick update to what has been going on-Brett is an environmentalist and commercial beef cattle producer. He has recently joined the Covington County Cattlemen's Association and Covington County Farmer's Federation (I am terrible with names so I hope I stated those correctly). He will be representing the Covington County Farmer's Federation in a statewide debate in December in Mobile. He is a wonderful public speaker. I am so proud of him. I can not wait to go cheer him on...hmm...not sure how my pom-poms will fit in at a debate.
I am not currently working, but I am going to school full time. I have about a year left to complete my Elementary Education degree. I am so excited. I have been observing this week at the local elementary school. I am also excited about being a new member of the Andalusia Junior Woman's Club. I was so used to always having someone to call and do things with in Montgomery. I think this is going to be a great opportunity to get more involved in the community and meet new friends.

So check back often...we're always up to something!!

2 comments:

the jewells said...

I love, love, love the blog, Angie! And I am so jealous of your layout!

Joey & Kami Scarborough said...

Oh, sounds like you guys are doing great. I look forward to the blog! Miss you!!