5.05.2009

Body Shots




ha ha! I haven't posted any "body shots" in a few weeks, so I thought I would catch up. These were taken over the weekend at my friend, LAC's wedding. I am 32 weeks here. My friend, MarMar in the first picture is about 18 or so weeks. You can't even tell from this angle!


We had a great time catching up with friends. I had a great time chatting with Mar about pregnancy. She pointed out that we're doing everything together. She and her husband starting dating the same week as B and I. They got married about six months after us and now we're all expecting babies at the same time. B and I think that they will have a boy. We'll see May 11th. They have a doctor's appointment that day and so do we!


We hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Ours was full of love, friends, and family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie, I love you dearly, and you're super cute! BUT---You ain't gonna make it to 40wks. :) Everly is READY TO COME OUT OF THE BELLY!

bethany@sippinsweetteablog said...

Pretty dresses! I'm in my brother's wedding on June 6, and I wonder how that bridesmaid's dress is going to look by then...