5.13.2009

Addicted....





to cold drinks and juicy fruits. Today I am 34 weeks and I'm totally addicted. I crave cold, juicy things. My absolute favorite are the Edy's Strawberry Fruit Bars. I just feel dehydrated all the time. I can't get enough liquidy, cold things. I am packing for the beach now and one of the things I will pack will be a cantaloupe. If you're from our area, you've got to go to Rick's Produce. He has the sweetest, juiciest cantaloupes I have ever tasted...or it could just be me. Brett even thinks they're delicious though.

Last night B called and told me he had a surprise...yipee, I love surprises! He came home with a homemade blackberry cobbler...yum, yum! Apparently, he picked a bunch of blackberries waiting on his mother yesterday. He was going to bring them home for me to make a cobbler, something that he did last year. His mother told him that she would make one. B thinks she didn't want me to have to do it. It was delicious! Thanks Mrs. Donna. I am so very blessed to have such wonderful in-laws!

So, only 6 more weeks until my scheduled due date. I seriously don't think I will reach that point. I see now why women complain about the third trimester. I have absolutely no energy unless I take one to two naps. I am looking forward to this weekend. I want to do a little shopping and a whole lot of relaxing! I hope everyone is enjoying this great spring (well more like summer) weather and all the wonderful, fresh produce that comes with it!

Oh yeah, did anyone see AI last night? Who was your favorite? I loved Kris Allen's rendition of Heartless. He is the only one of the top three that I could actually picture myself listening to on the radio. He plays my type of music.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Question-how are your feet holding up? Have you found any comfy shoes? Please share. This was a big problem for me my last few weeks!

The Macks said...

Hey Bev! My feet are good. They only swell if I drive long distances or am on them all day. I am so thankful to be pregnant during sandal weather. My most comfortable are yellow box and rainbow flip flops. Then I also have one pair of Clark sandals that have stretchy straps. I got them at TJ Maxx for a bargain.

Amenick said...

I ate those fruit bars during my preggers time too and now I can't eat them, LOL
I like the Lime ones. They were tart and sweet at the same time!