5.21.2009

Just for fun...

If you are pregnant, try this out just for fun. It is a labor prediction quiz.

http://www.justmommies.com/quizzes/labor_prediction_quiz.php

Here are my results-

You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 13 hours long. Read more: "Labor Prediction Quiz"

A week to two weeks early sounds pretty good to me! I am working on packing my bag today!

2 comments:

bethany@sippinsweetteablog said...

I took the quiz, and it said mine will be in no hurry to join the rest of the world! Ha. Running late, just like her Mama...

The Presleys said...

Good thing you have your bags packed!! It said I would go into labor 3-7 days early and have 10 hours of labor. I will have her 7 days early, but no labor for me!! C sections are wonderful!