4.30.2009

32 weeks


Wednesday was my 32 week mark. We went to the doctor on Monday and Dr. G said I am still measuring exactly on my due date, which is good news. I want Little E to grow as long as she can in comfort. We are so thankful to have had such a smooth pregnancy so far. Dr. G recommended little salt and lots of water because the weather is getting warmer. He said this will keep swelling to a minimum. I also have decided to hit the walking trail hard and heavy as soon as this semester is over next week. I have read numerous times this is supposed to help with labor. I can't believe she is due in about in less than 60 days. I can remember when that counter was over 200 days.

This weekend is going to be very exciting. My friend and person who introduced B and I, Leigh Ann is getting married. She has three pregnant bridesmaids. I am so thankful she picked out a comfortable dress. The poor dear has been sick all week. I hope she is feeling better. I on the other hand was sick on the honeymoon and B was sick when we got back. It's amazing how much a wedding can take out of you!

Gotta go! I'm off to get Mother's Day gifts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the comic strip at the top---I still don't like to go shopping with skinny people! Ha!

Dave and Mandi said...

I love the comic strip too! We enjoyed your visit today. I guess word got around that I had a guest, because my afternoon classes were disappointed that you were gone :) Good luck with everything!!