5.21.2009

35 weeks


Yesterday was my 35 week mark. I celebrated by going to get my hair done at Amplify, an Aveda Concept Salon owned by my friend Jodi's sister. Since this will be my last haircut before E arrives, I decided to do something special. I love Aveda products and I love getting my hair done at their salons. It's the little things they do that make me feel so special. Like the sensory experience head massage before they shampoo your hair...love it! I got my hair cut a little shorter. It's like Heidi Klum's lob (long bob). It looked really cute after Jodi fixed it, but I can never make it look like the stylists do.

Amplify is located in Old Cloverdale. That is my absolute favorite neighborhood ever. I love all the styles of architecture, mature plants, and shaded streets. I love you can walk to all kinds of restaurants, local hotspots, and businesses. I love the people there take pride in their community and always plan community events and get togethers.


Your pregnancy: 35 weeks
See the big picture
How your baby's growing:Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.

No comments: