10.05.2010

Miss Social

In the past two weeks Miss E (and me of course) has attended two parties for two great friends. The first was for Sylvie who turned one. She had a great yellow themed swimming party complete with the cutest first birthday cake I've ever seen and homemade ice cream (yum, yum!). I didn't take any pictures while we were there, but I did snap this shot of Everly before we left for the party.
Then this past Saturday we went to a first birthday party for E's BFF Annsley. She also turned one. It was an awesome Minnie Mouse themed party. Her mom and dad pulled out all the stops to make her first birthday party so special. I know Everly had a great time because she loves Mimmie!



We're going to have to invest in one of these wagons. Both Annsley and Sylvie got one for their birthdays. At each party Everly had to climb in for a test sit. It seems she really likes them. Maybe Santa will bring her one!


No comments: