10.10.2010

Day 6-20 Favorite Things

This isn't going to include the obvious things like my sweetheart of a husband, my pride and joy baby girl, or my family and friends. It will just be things in no particular order.
  1. Autumn and all things pumpkin scented and flavored!
  2. Snuggies
  3. SEC Football
  4. The Vikings!
  5. Wages Sunday Lunch
  6. Burt's Bees Original Lip Balm
  7. Smocked baby girl clothes
  8. Cowgirl Boots
  9. Sittin' outside in the evenings
  10. Yoga pants
  11. Pedicures
  12. Suntans
  13. Philosophy Amazing Grace
  14. Rick & Bubba
  15. Lazy days
  16. Christmas decorations
  17. Sugar Rush macaroons
  18. A-town wings
  19. Sushi
  20. Peace and quiet!
Can you tell I'm hungry? I have a stomach bug (hence all the catching up) and I can't eat! Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments: