10.10.2010

Obviously I stink at this! Day 3

Day 3-your favorite television program


Over the past two years I haven't had much time for television. When I was pregnant I started watching Teen Mom on MTV. I wanted to see what these young girls were going through, since I was in the same boat. I knew how it wasn't a piece of cake for me and I couldn't imagine being 17 and doing it. Also my sister was a teen mom and I wanted to try to understand what she had to go through raising a son at such a young age. Then when I saw the episode where Catelynn gave up Carly for adoption, I was totally hooked! Funny back story to that episode. I was in B's parents bedroom nursing E when this episode came on (she was about two weeks old) and I bawled and bawled. He came in to check on us and thought something was wrong. Then through all my hormones I had to explain!

Another show that I have recently started watching is Mad Men on AMC. I love it! I have been getting the past seasons on Netflix to catch up. I really don't like watching the new episodes yet because I don't want to spoil anything with the Drapers.

No comments: