10.05.2010

30 Days of Blogging

I saw this on a friend's (Abby) blog and thought it was so neat. In honor of our soon to be blogiversary I thought I would do it too. Now, I'm not saying I can actually keep up with this, but I will try my best. I would love to see you guys have it on your blog too. Write a comment and let me know if you're doing this so I can follow along!

Day 1-your favorite song


Day 2-your favorite movie

Day 3-your favorite television program

Day 4- your favorite book

Day 5-your favorite quote

Day 6- 20 of my favorite things

Day 7-a photo that makes you happy

Day 8-a photo that makes you angry/sad

Day 9-a photo you took

Day 10-a photo taken over 10 years ago of you

Day 11-a photo of you recently

Day 12-something you are OCD about

Day 13-a fictional book

Day 14-a non-fictional book

Day 15-your dream house

Day 16-a song that makes you cry (or nearly)

Day 17-an art piece (drawing,sculpture, painting, etc)

Day 18-my wedding/future wedding/past wedding

Day 19-a talent of yours

Day 20-a hobby of yours

Day 21-a recipe

Day 22-a website

Day 23-a youtube video

Day 24-where I live

Day 25-your day, in great detail

Day 26-your week in great detail

Day 27-my worst habit

Day 28-whats in my handbag/purse

Day 29-hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days

Day 30-a dream for the future

1 comment:

Williams said...

Hey!
Havent talk to you in awhile. Hows the internship going? I was also going to let you know I going to try this...maybe it will keep me blogging more than once a month!