10.20.2010

Day 15-Dream Home

Nothing fancy, but nice. I'm not a fan of brick homes. I really like this craftsman style, but I also love a farmhouse style. I think it will really depend on the land that we buy. I have started saving pictures of interiors that I like too. It will be a few years before we build, but I want to make sure it is just right. I hope it will be our forever home. I think it will be wonderful to build memories with B and Miss E and future Baby Macks in our family home.
 I really want hooks and places for shoes and boots in our mudroom. Being married to a farming man brings lots of dirt into our home. I hope in the future to at least contain it to one room.
I love this island. I think I would rather have a different countertop, maybe butcher block or concrete. I will also want a white farmhouse sink, instead of the black pictured.

No comments: