10.10.2010

Day 4-Favorite Book

I love, love, love to read so it's very hard for me to pick my favorite book. So, I'm going to choose some of my favorite children's books. These are books that I love to read with Everly or to my kindergarten class.

The first that I love is Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse by Kevin Henkes. It's about a little mouse named Lilly who gets in trouble and really begins to dislike her teacher. Such a cute story!



Another I really love to read to Miss E is Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney. It is the perfect bed time story. We have the board book edition. I could read this over and over to Everly as we sit in the rocker in her room.


My mom and dad got Everly the next book and we use it often. We used it for our bedtime stories for a while. I would read several of the stories each night. I really like this little bible. It includes discussion topics for moms and daughters at the end of each of the stories.
Here are a few other classics that I love-

No comments: