9.26.2010

New Look

Hey Everyone! Our blog finally got a make over! The header hasn't changed in the almost two years we've had it. I think this is pretty cute and will do for a little while. The picture is from last Halloween when Miss E was a flower. The red polka dots of her favorite character, Minnie Mouse or as she says Mimmie. I have got to get video of this before she starts saying it clearly. It's adorable!

Quick question...I do not see where to change my blog title post colors. The pink I have now is totally clashing. I know this is an elementary thing, but for the life of me I can't find it. Leave a comment with help please :)

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

sign in, click on design at top right, then click on template designer, click advanced and there will be a scroll down for you to pick the different "title" to change colors

The Macks said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you LeAnne! That is a lot different than I remember it. I would have never figured it out!