3.30.2010

Spring Day on the Farm







Two weekends ago (yes, I am very behind on blogging) we went to Spring Day on the Farm at Landmark Park in Dothan. The weather was beautiful! We had a yummy lunch and looked at all the exhibits. This festival displays life on an early 1900s farm. I am so glad I do not have to do laundry the way those ladies did. We saw a beautiful farm house and heard some awesome bluegrass music. Sweet E loved it! She loves to ride in her stroller, but you better keep that baby moving! She and Dada tested out the digs in a new Case tractor. One day we hope to get one with a buddy seat so that she can ride with him. We put her in this one and put on her seat belt. She just played and played. I was glad I volunteered to go. I will be out of town when the Junior Woman's Club has the inaugural Three Notch Market on May 1st. The chairman had members visit other festivals for ideas. Come visit our quaint little town and pick up a piece of local art while you're at it!

No comments: