3.19.2010

Just Ducky Originals

This weekend I am hosting a Just Ducky Originals trunk show. Starting in the fall I will be a consultant for our area. It is so fun to sit here surrounded by beautiful children's clothing. I just wanted to post in case any of you haven't heard about Just Ducky. There website is justduckyoriginals.com. The best thing about this line is the clothes are completely customizable(only at a home show)! It's what I would do if I could sew. You can change the fabrics, add a monogram or applique, and one of my favorite features of several of the outfits are that they are reversible. Get a little more bang for your buck!! Boys sizes are 6M-8 and girls are 6M-14. Let me know if you see anything you like. If it's shipped to me, shipping is free!

Here are a few of the pieces I have from the trunk, let me know if you want to stop by-

Reversible Orange Seersucker Turtle Outfit

A Whale of a Good Time!

I LOVE that white pique outfit for boys with the tan monogram. If we had a boy, he would definitely have this!
Ready for Independence Day?


Don't have children? Don't worry JD has a fabulous line of personalized jewelry(not the cheesy stuff) but great monogram pieces and Scout totes. What to see the jewelry? Email me and I'll send you a catalog.

No comments: