3.18.2010

Ears!

Our little friend, Hadley had this same blog post title not too long ago. What is it with babies and their ears? Everly has been to the doctor every week for the last four weeks and will have to go two times next week. She started off with an ear infection, then double ear infections, then a check up to say she was better, yesterday her eyes were red and puffy. So she went to the doctor today. She has pink eye in both eyes. Also, her ears aren't better. She will go for an appointment next week to see if she needs tubes and her 9 month "well" baby check-up. I don't know how appropriate that title is. I just wanted to give y'all an update and ask for prayers for our sweet girl.

On a side note, I informed my professor that I would not be in class next Thursday( I told her the reason and that I could bring a doctor's excuse). I sensed a little attitude from her. What is it with college professors that they think their classes are the only thing of importance in your life??? I'm about to my wit's end with them! I'm afraid I my show my tail before too much longer. Hello!! I am human just like you! How about you ask me about my daughter and hope that she will be ok....instead of the make sure you let your team know! I am a responsible adult, that is why I am letting you know. I will not leave anyone hanging.

Sorry y'all thanks for letting me rant for a minute.

No comments: