3.01.2010

I bless your name



This is a family that is from Montgomery now living in California. Listen as they share their story. Katherine is exactly right! I feel all of the things she talks about. I snagged this from a fellow blogger, Joy Portis. We actually graduated from the same high school. She is a few years older than me and I always thought she was so pretty when she came to the middle school to sell booster badges on Fridays. Turns out she is just as beautiful on the inside. I enjoy catching up with her amazing family when I have a little free time. Isn't God Amazing? Through lifes ups and downs his love never fails us.

2 comments:

The Blackwell Bunch said...

Hey Angie,
It's Laura Blackwell. Thanks for posting this. I went to school with Jay, and have been following Katherine's story and praying for her since the accident. She has a great blog (you may already know). It's http://www.katherinewolf.info/
I enjoy keeping up with your blog and Sweet E! She's too cute!

Amanda Mathis said...

I also follow her blog and her mother's blog as well, and they are both wonderful! They are all incredible people! It is so inspiring to read and follow along with them both :)