7.06.2010

Long, long, long overdue!

I can't believe I haven't posted since May! This is my last summer of school and it has been a busy one. Not one post in June...and we had some very important memories made in that month! Brett's 28th birthday, Everly's party, Everly's birthday and B's first father's day. Hopefully I can remember the important details. I have been sick all day and I think my fever has finally broken. I am sweating like a pig...TMI I know! At least I've got a little time to post some updates. Expect lots of pictures to follow...I'm talking photo overload!! So here we go...maybe I can keep this in chronological order.

With Pop-First time at a Japanese Hibachi (sp?)

Wow! Look at the fire.

Playing with Dada on his birthday. Miss E and I got him a new grill. Sorry I didn't take any pictures of it :(

Singing Sweet B Happy Birthday...that pineapple was awesome!

Our sweet family! (I hate looking at pictures of myself...that does not look like me, to me). Oh yeah, something else new...I go a jogging stroller. E and I used it for the first time last night. She loved it and so did I. Today's sickness is not helping with the routine.

No comments: