7.06.2010

Happy Father's Day Dada!

Everly is so blessed to have such a wonderful father. He loves the Lord. He is kind, gentle, funny, and would do anything for his daughter. I love to watch them together and smile every time I heard her soft voice whisper "Dada". She loves for him to tickle her and when he lays on the floor for her to climb all over him. For his first Father's Day, I wanted to do something really special. I know he doesn't care about expensive items, so heartfelt was the key. I was going to get him the Willow Tree figurine to mark the occasion, but our local vendor was sold out. So one day our church bulletin provided the perfect opportunity. The choir needed pictures of children in daddy's shoes. The sang a song (please forgive me I just can't remember the name) about daddy's shoes. It was so powerful! I always cry at church and saw several daddy's doing the same thing. I won't name any names, but it couldn't have been a sweeter gift! They also did a special. I will attach the youtube in a separate post. It was amazing! Our heavenly father is the greatest of all men, but I feel Everly is pretty blessed too.
We love you Dada!

These are the pictures we snuck and too to include in the slideshow. I love how B's boots are as long as E's legs :)






Father's Day before church. It's like she knew that it was a special day for him. She clung to him all day.
He's so sweet! He said this was his father's day gift. Sweet hugs from a sweet baby girl.

No comments: