7.19.2010

Welcome Tenley, Harper, Castiel and Bentley: The Hottest Baby Names of 2010

Welcome Tenley, Harper, Castiel and Bentley: The Hottest Baby Names of 2010

My friend Margaret sent this to me this morning. Look at #20. Everly! Never would I have imagined this. I know I've already explained before, but I like the fact that our Everly has a special meaning behind it. I just thought this was interesting. Check out some of the others...how do you even pronounce them? Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

The Crimi's said...

How about St.John?!?!?!

Jennifer Martin said...

I am annoyed that HArper is on the up and coming list!!! it was on our list of names for our baby girl but now Robert is like not if its going to be on an up and coming list :o( Maybe it wont take flight and we can still use it ;o)