1.23.2009

My husband...


I know, two in one day!!I have been tagged by Kristen to answer a few questions about my husband.

1.What is his name? Brett Allen Mack
2. Who eats more? He does
3. Who said, "I love you" first? I did
4. Who is taller? He is by about 7 or 8 inches. We lost #5 somewhere.
6. Who is more sensitive? Me, but lately I'm begining to wonder...or maybe I've been a little mean lately
7. Who does the laundry? Me, but he will if he needs too
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're looking at it, he does
9. Who pays the bills? B makes all the money and I write out all the checks and keep up with the account.
10. Who cooks more? I cook the majority of the food, but B loves to grill in the summer and sometimes cooks huge breakfasts
11. Who is more stubborn? We can both be REALLY stubborn at times
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? It depends on the situation. I have to REALLY think I am wrong before I will say anything.
13. Who has more siblings? Me, B is an only child and I have two sissys
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Brett
15. What do you like to do together? anything outside-hunting, canoeing, skiing, the beach and we love to cook together
16. Who eats more sweets? I think I used too, but Brett seems to be really enjoying them these days
17. Guilty Pleasures? bubble baths, ha ha
18. How did you meet? Brett worked with my friend Leigh Ann and she introduced us on St. Patricks Day
19. Who asked whom out first? He asked me
20. Who kissed who first? He kissed me
21. Who proposed? He did
22. His best features and qualities? wonderful husband, strong (physically, spiritually, work ethic), outgoing, sweet
23. Tag you’re it. Who do you tag? Margaret, Kami, Bonnie and Terri(because she needs to update her blog!) and anyone else that would like to do it!

2 comments:

The Crimi's said...

Thanks for the advice!! I hope you're doing well. Next time you're in town maybe we can have lunch!

the jewells said...

You are right! I do need to update my blog!