1.16.2009

Why is everything breaking?

When we returned from San Antonio, many wonderful surprises awaited us! First, our computer had a virus. I had to take it to the shop and spend a lot of money on it...but as Brett said, "it's cheaper than buying a new computer". Then, our home phone which was supposed to be connected doesn't seem to be working and on the ride home my check engine light came on in my car! I was supposed to be in a training class with my new job in a net meeting, but without a phone or computer that was impossible! So I have that rescheduled for next week...let's hope all is well by then. I'll post a something a little more positive in the next few days, this was just a quick update. I'm off to eat at Howard's Cafe (B's grandpa's restaurant). If you're ever in Covington County on a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday...you should check it out. It's the best steak around, but I am really partial to the grilled shrimp...but I think little C Mack is wanting some tips tonight with a baked potato...yum, yum!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Glad you guys made it home safely. When it rains it pours (doesn't it?). Mr. Ricky said Brett did an excellent job in SA! He was very impressed (that's hard to do- if you don't already know that). So how much longer til we know what this baby is going to be? Come see us soon! Jack's anxious to meet you both! Oh Yeah-- YUMMMM!!! Wish I were in Opp w/ you guys!