1.02.2009

2009 Resolution


I didn't plan on making a resolution this year. I try to do better each day and think resolutions are kind of silly(for me). So I started thinking of things I would like to accomplish this year...be a better wife, eat healthier, be a good mother, and read my bible completely. I do not read the bible as often as I should. I, like a lot of people, turn to the bible during difficult times or when I need answers to specific questions. I have never really gotten into and read it daily. I got this great bible last year with weekly studies in hopes this would help in my quest. It's not the bible that you have, it's the discipline. I always find time for meaningless things (this blog for example) for not time to grow closer with the Lord. So this is my goal for 2009. I am completely excited for I know that I will gain knowledge and a better relationship with God and most likely everyone else. If you are a lady looking for a new bible, I highly recommend this one...it is the Women of Faith NIV Study Bible. I got the purple leather which I think is pretty snazzy! It contains weekly studies of the women of the bible. Did you make a resolution this year?

No comments: