1.23.2009

A few of our favorite things...






Since I forgot to get B to take a 18 week belly shot before he left for his big hunting trip this weekend, I just thought I would write about a few of our favorite things. My absolute favorite food right now is Cheerios. I eat them every morning along with my yummy CranApple juice. Then, I go through at least a gallon of water per day. I am glad we are recycling, because I would feel bad for the amount of plastic bottles I am throwing away each day. We have a Brita pitcher, but there's something about the bottles that I seem to drink more.

We have received so many wonderful baby items from family and friends, so I think I will start featuring a few on the blog every now and then. The boots are called Johnny Poppers made by none other than John Deere. They were a gift from Gimme and Papa John. We got them Saturday at Lee's Kids Shoes in Peppertree. They were strategically placed right outside after we left Chappy's. B and I saw these while on our honeymoon in Gatlinburg and knew that one day we would have to have these. I like these brown leather, they are very gender neutral.

The yellow sleep sack was a Christmas gift from Mamaw and Papaw Parritt. It is so soft. I love it and I know the baby will too. I can't wait to see our little one in it.

The sweet little cow was a gift from Aunt Mary and Uncle Danny. We received it just a few weeks after we announced our pregnancy. I know C Mack will love to bring this along with him or her wherever they go. I can't wait to see what he or she may name it.

We are so grateful to our wonderful friends and family and we love sharing this experience with everyone. B and I are both busy this weekend. He left last night to go on a hunting trip with his dad and friend from Georgia and his son. I am headed to the Capital City this weekend. Tonight I am going to the movies with my friend Leigh Ann and her bridesmaids(which I am one of) to see Bride Wars. Then I will stay the night with my parents and have breakfast in the morning, then I will meet Leigh Ann once again to get my bridesmaid dress. It is a beautiful shade of pink. I am going to get it larger and have it taken up a few weeks before the big wedding on May 2nd.

No comments: