1.01.2009

15 weeks



We can hardly believe that we have know we are pregnant for 9 weeks...my how time is flying. Yesterday was our 15 week mark and things seem to get better each day. I can now feel the "stretching" as I call it. I think I also felt the baby move...not an actual kick or anything, but I could feel movement.
Also, yesterday we received the first baby item that we ordered. I was so excited to open it...I know it's only a monitor! It's an Angelcare monitor that was recommended by one of our friends. We got it for $40.00 off the regular price. We also ordered a crib mattress that hasn't made it here yet. The Babycenter Store (http://www.babycenter.com) is going out of business. If you need anything, they have deals up to 80% off. You can go ahead and laugh at all that bunching elastic at the back of my pants. My regular pants are tight and maternity clothes are entirely too big. This pair has a regular waist band with elastic snaps on the inside. These are set on the smallest setting, but they're still huge. I don't look big when I look in the mirror, but I think this picture proves otherwise! The belly is growing.

We hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve. We spent it cozy in our bed. B got up early this morning and went hunting. We are going to eat some greens (for prosperity) and peas (and luck) this afternoon at Gimme and Papa John's. Yum, yum! Oh how I love the South! Happy 2009!

2 comments:

Katelyn Ellis said...

Best monitor in the world! = ) Sounds like you got a GREAT deal!!!

Joey & Kami Scarborough said...

Oh I know you are getting excited!!