1.07.2009

16 weeks and San Antonio bound...

Today is the big 16 week mark and I can tell a definite difference in the shape of my body. We have an appointment with Dr. G tomorrow, but I won't be able to post until we come back from San Antonio! We will head to GA after my appointment tomorrow and catch an early flight on Friday...direct, I love flying, especially direct! This picture is from the state competition in December, which B won. It was published on the back cover of the Cultivator, the Alabama Farmer's Federation newsletter. We have been practicing daily the opening and closing statements B had to memorize. This time it is four topics, not just one. Most of his events will happen on Sunday. They have it set up in sort of a bracket/playoff style, complete with a Sweet Sixteen! The participants are grouped into sets and a winner from each room will be announced to move to the next round, for a total of four rounds. I am so proud of B's accomplishments and his future and current endeavors with the Farm Bureau.

In the picture below, the shirt I am wearing is made by Shade Clothing (https://www.shadeclothing.com). I absolutely love it!! They have shirts also for those of you without the belly. It is so soft, if you know a pregant woman and need a gift for her...this is a must. The pants are Majamas Softest Yoga Pants ever...another must...but only if you find them on sale, they are kind of expensive (to me)!


We hope you have a wonderful weekend and I'll be posting again next week with the results. Oh yeah, Kristen if you happen to read between now and then, congratulations on the birth of Jack! We can't wait to meet him!





1 comment:

The Cobbs said...

You look fantastic!!! :)