4.08.2009

A few more of our favorite things...









I have been meaning to do this for a while, but time seems to be getting away from me. I can't imagine how fast the days will fly by once Everly is born. Here are a few pictures of just some of the sweet things we have been receiving from friends and family. The sweet shoes and door hanger are from a high school friend, Ame'. Her daughter Erica also had a Kelly B. Rightsell nursery, so she sent us this great door hanger. Thanks so much Ame' and Erica for thinking of us!
I bought the swimsuit. I am a HUGE fan of the beach and my birthday falls on Labor Day a lot of the time, so we're going to the beach that weekend. Little E will get her first taste of the beach at about 3 months old...so I couldn't resist buying this seersucker swimsuit!
B's mom already got Everly an Easter outfit for next year. I think this one is Amanda Remembered. It has the cutest little smocked bunnies on it! Thanks Ms. Donna!
Below is the diaper stacker that I finally got to hang up after the changing table arrived. Brett put it together in no time! Now, I need to find a few baskets for storage to go on the shelves. I love the fabric and think that it is perfect for our little girl! Also for the nursery is this darling little tea set. I had mentioned wanting to find one and Ms. Donna found this at an antique store in Dothan. I love it!
The other little outfit I bought when my cousin and I went shopping in Destin a few weeks ago. Carter's always has great sales and I just love their little outfits for everyday wear. Green is also my favorite color, so when I see a girl outfit that is green I jump on it!
We hope everyone is doing well. We are truly blessed!





2 comments:

Kristen said...

Girls are so fun (as you're finding out). There's too much stuff out there to spend your $$ on! Hope y'all are doing well. Come see us.

Amenick said...

I call Erica Lil' E also, HA
I'm glad you liked the things and I can't wait to see your Lil'E. It's so fun to have a little partner in crime when it comes to girly things. I have two very different bonds with my son and daughter. Neither is better just Different. Each a blessing:-)