12.31.2009

Adventures in Babyfood making...

I got the Beaba Babycook for Christmas. Last night was my first adventure. Can you say easy peasy??? My first batch was sweet potatoes. I bought one for 50 cents. It made 13 servings (about 1 oz. each)! Economical and easy...I think I'm in love! It makes me feel so good knowing exactly what E is eating, knowing there are no preservatives or additives in her food. The Babycook steams (B chopped them about the size you would do if you were going to boil them) and purees all in one container, so clean up is a breeze. She and I are about to go have breakfast, so I'll let you all know how she likes my cooking :)
Here are a few shots from the process last night.









1 comment:

The Crimi's said...

I like the Beaba babycook. I think we are going to get one for Annsley. Is one serving the size of an ice cube on an ice tray?? And how are you storing it for freshness?