12.03.2009

I'll give it a whirl...

typing on B's netbook that is. It was sitting here on one side of the couch and a pile of laundry on the other side. I, of course, chose the netbook! E and I are sitting here waiting on Dada to get home. He had an unexpected late meeting out of town and we're going to have to take him to pick up is truck from the dealership when he gets back. Sweet E is playing with a book on her pallet, where she seems to be happiest these days.

So much happened in November...and I didn't make one post! We've got a mover on our hands and it's more fun to play with our sweet thang than to post...sorry y'all! She's rolling all over the place and pushing off of anything in site. Oh, Monday she reached for me for the first time...talk about melting my heart....

She's already outgrown all of her three month clothes and is wearing only six months. A few weeks back I separated the six months clothes into "small" six months and "big" six months. Well this morning her momma didn't remember to put her clothes in the dryer so she had to wear one of the big outfits...well I'm glad I tried it on her...hello! almost too small!!!

Dada just got here, he just told E he feels like he's looking at a photo album each day when he gets home because she changes so much in just a few hours. It is truly amazing! Welp...gotta run! Hopefully it won't be a month before we update again.

1 comment:

The Brooks Bunch said...

Welcome back! I have missed your posts! "E" is precious! Keep the pics and the posts coming!

(Krissy)