12.28.2009

Generosity...

we were overwhelmed with it at Christmas! Seriously, we were given far too much. It's hard to express our gratitude for everything. We wanted to let everyone know that our simple "thank you" is coming deeply from our hearts. B and I sat and discussed this the other day. We don't think we could say thank you enough for everything we received and all the love from our families.



Here's a little peek at a few things we received...

The big daddy! We can't wait to watch the BCS Championship game in HD. I never knew what all the fuss was about until we had this set up in our home. 52 inches in our little house looks like we're in a theatre.
Love, love this gift! So easy to use to capture lots of memories of our girl...bonus...it's HD too! I will probably overwhelm y'all in the future with videos from the Webbie.

Love my new cowgirl boots too! Thanks Gimme and Pop!


This is really all I wanted. It's for Sweet E and I. I'm going to adventure into babyfood making and I think this Beaba Babycook will do the trick.




Also love my new bling Sorrelli ring...so pretty. This doesn't even begin to list all of the generosity of our families...but it's just a quick start on our deepest appreciation!








No comments: