1.05.2010

Things we love most...









First, let me start off by apologizing for any mistakes in this post. I'm typing on B's netbook again. Our computer is gone!! It cost $150 to repair it last time and we're not going to pay that again for a five year old computer to be repaired. My friend Margaret a post of all the things she loves about her sweet girl Annsley and challenged her friends to do the same. What a great idea!! So here we go....
What we are loving about Sweet E at 6 months...
1. The way she will repeat dada over and over while riding in her carseat and then giggle!
2. I love how she will reach for me to pick her up now and turn away if she doesn't want to be taken from the person that is holding her.
3. I love to watch her "chew" her sweet potatoes and cereal and explore with her sippy cup.
4. I love watching her get on her hands and knees and rock.
5. I love how she notices the big whatever he is on Big, Big World and squeal and giggle.
6. I love how she moves her eyebrows as if she's concerned.
7. I love how she can keep hairbows in now.
8. I love how she's happy ALL the time!
9. I love to watch her splish, splash in the bathtub. She sits up in it, but not on her pallet.
10. I love when she wakes up before us and just plays in her crib. We love to listen to her play.
11. I love that she's sleeping through the night.
12. I love to watch her explore with all her new toys.
13. I love when she gives me a hug even if she doesn't know she's doing it.
14. I love that she is a good car rider. We can take long trips with her...she's really portable.
15. I love to just hold her even after she's fallen asleep and just stare at her angel face.
16. I love to have conversations with her about our family while I give her a baby massage. I'll tell her something and she'll "talk" back.
17. I love to read books to her.
18. I love when she gets her little boardbooks and holds them like she is really reading them.
19. I love to sing silly songs to her and watch the expressions on her face :)
20. I love her baby belly button! So cute!!

3 comments:

The Crimi's said...

Thanks for posting. I enjoyed reading it...I think I will do this every 3 months.

Amanda Mathis said...

Thanks for sharing Angie. Margaret has encouraged me to update Allie's baby book. I really don't do it often enough, and I hate that, because I know there are some things I am forgetting or leaving out. Anyway, that you both for sharing your thoughts and pics of your sweet little angels! I love reading them :)

Amanda Mathis said...

Oh and I sure wish I could get Allie to keep her hair bows in her hair as well....do you have a trick? Also her socks, shoes, pants, jackets, hats etc...it all comes off as soon as it goes on!!! And if I don't put a onesie on her she will even have her diaper off! She would rather be completely naked :)