3.30.2009

Spring Blooms







Over the weekend, B planted two rose bushes for me. I love the big, fragrant roses. I got a Double Delight(hot pink and white) and Broadway (dark pink and light pink). We also planted a tomato plant and a strawberry plant. We've never planted anything edible, so we thought we would practice with these this year.

A few weeks ago when our niece was here for Spring Break she also helped plant a few things in our hanging baskets. We had a great time shopping for plants and a new pot together. She also got her first pair of gardening gloves...hot pink of course.

Today I have my 28 week appointment. I don't think I ever mentioned that I passed my three hour glucose test, so far everything is going great.

1 comment:

Amenick said...

I am glad to hear things are going well! Did you ever get the package I mailed to you guys? I am hoping you did?