3.31.2009

B is at it again....






being super sweet that is! Yesterday I went to the doctor for my 28 week check up. On my way home B called to see what we were going to have for dinner. I had thought about chicken salad, but I wasn't real sure. He asked if I wanted him to grill....of course! He said he was going to make a surprise and man was it yummy! I got him a cast iron cookset for Christmas. He has used it at the hunting camp, but never here at home. So last night he showed off his skills. He made new potatoes with onions, pork chops and peach cobbler...all on the grill. It was delicious! I can't say enough how much I appreciate my sweet husband!
By the way, Dr. G was very please with my progress. He gave me an A+...woo hoo! He said he hadn't give one all day. He said Everly's measurements were right on, my blood pressure and weight gain were great. So with that diagnosis, I don't have to go back for another four weeks. He said this is usually the time he makes expectant mothers start coming every two weeks. So I so thankful for the great visit. I guess my prenatal yoga is paying off. I actually feel great and am a little scared to see the second trimester go. It was so good to me! I need to think positive though and realize that every day is one step closer to B and I seeing Little E.

1 comment:

The Kyser's said...

Hey gal! Congrats on the baby girl! When is your due date??? I hope you are doing amazing!!!!