3.27.2009

Almost over...

The busiest week in recent memory is almost over....ahh, tomorrow is a day of freedom! Yesterday I didn't know how in the world I was going to make it to Dothan. I was so tired and the rain wasn't helping a thing. At 2:00 pm, Mrs. Martha (another worker at the preschool) asked if I wanted to leave early. Hallelujah! God is so wonderful. I was able to come home and take an hour nap before making the trip to Dothan for class. Everything has gone very well this week...especially for little Hunter Holland. He is now home with his parents, a real praise to the Lord! He has his halo and will make frequent trips to Birmingham, but he is home!

You can see his mom's latest journal update at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/hunterholland. Leave their family a little note of encouragement, I know they appreciate all the support from everyone.

Sorry everyone....I just noticed all of my links for Hunter's CaringBridge have been wrong. You can now use the above link.

No comments: