3.11.2009

25 weeks

I just saw some stroller moms outside. They had a good pace going with their children happily seated in their strollers. I may have to stop these ladies one day if they continue this daily and ask if I can join the club soon. I was looking online the other day and came across Strollercize, exercise involving your child and strollers. It's only offered in big cities like New York and Miami. They do have some audio CDs available...so one day in the future I may be that weirdo on Three Notch doing weird things with her stroller. Please do not call DHR!

Today marks the big 25th week. I still haven't heard the results from my glucose test. The nurse said it may take 2-3 days, so I'll call tomorrow if I haven't heard anything. I am still feeling great, but my belly button hurts. Did this happen to anyone else? I fear it is soon time for the dreaded outtie to make it's appearance. My belly button hurts when I brush it against something, so I know space is limited.

We are preparing for my cousin Jill, her husband and their daughter to visit next week. Jill and I are only two weeks apart and even went to school together until my family moved to Alabama. So next week her husband is going turkey hunting, while us girls go shopping and to the beach. You know what that means...bathing suit shopping! If it were only B and I, I'd opt for a bikini (because I think I am a sun goddess)...but it's not. My cousin Jill has the tiniest little body you've ever seen...so I think I'll stick to the whole piece, which I probably have not worn since my favorite Speedo crossback from the 1980s.

We hope everyone is doing well. Happy Spring Y'all! (I know I'm early, but I'm loving this weather)

1 comment:

Joey & Kami Scarborough said...

lol, I have more pictures I need to upload - I wish I could ship you some of the food! ;)