2.20.2009

22 Weeks

Wednesday I started my 22 week! According to the What to Expect When Your Expecting book next week will start my sixth month. It's so hard to keep up with the weeks and months, so I was surprised to find this out. I thought it would be somewhere around the 25th week. She's moving a ton at all hours of the day. I have developed a sweet tooth, but I am trying to keep that under control by eating fruit instead of candy. I have also noticed that I have become unable to quench my thirst. I drink and drink and drink. I even bought some decaf tea this week and have made a couple of pitchers, with B's help. I'm not a tea drinker and have no clue how much sugar or how long to boil the tea. I read the directions on the package! I'm sure no true Southern tea drinker has ever done that! I can't complain though, everything is going great and we are just trying our best to prepare for our baby girl. We hope everyone has a great weekend! I am excited to help host Bunko tonight with Michelle. I am making the chili. This is a group that I used to gather with the third Friday of each month. Since we moved, I have only been one or two times, so I am very excited! Tomorrow night we are getting together with our Sunday School class for game night, which will be lots of fun. We have a great group! So, have a wonderful weekend, be thankful for everything and pray for Hunter's speedy recovery.


2 comments:

Amenick said...

Oh Angie, You look so pretty!!
Your a doll..

Anonymous said...

You're over halfway there! You are beautiful!