2.12.2009

21 weeks








Yesterday marked my 21 week mark, as you can see I have definitely popped since the last pictures we took. I feel great and now have lots of energy again...finally! We cleaned out the office yesterday, which will now be the nursery. It was a lot of work. I was amazing how much paperwork you can accumulate in a desk. B took apart the desk that we had from his parents old TV shop. That desk had many memories associated with it. I painted that desk bright blue the day that we got engaged. It was kind of sad to see it all torn apart and what's even sadder is that I can hear the workers out there throwing it in the truck right now. I am probably too sentimental about furniture (and everything else). I associate memories with objects. I also had to finish cleaning out what will now be Everly's closet...mama is down to one :( I packed up all my spring clothes a while back, but I had to move all of my shoes yesterday. I think I should soon pack up the winter shoes and give myself a little more room. Also yesterday we began our walking regimen and I am proud to say that I can still whip B in a speed walking competition (we didn't try, but I know I can do it). We did the whole neighborhood once and when we returned home, we both agreed that we could have done it twice. The other pictures are of the Kelly Rightsell items we ordered. They arrived yesterday. I think they were my inspiration to get things going on the nursery.




Those sweet girls are our nieces, Nicole and Emily. They were taken a few weeks ago when they came to spend the weekend with us. We went to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate Emily's sixth birthday! We all had a great time and I just wanted to post a picture for them, because I know they check the blog often. We love you girls!

3 comments:

motesfamily6 said...

aunt ANGIE AND UNCLE BRETT ! EMILY IS 7 (LOL) I KNOW YOU HAVE ALOT OD BIRTHDAY'S TO KEEP UP WITH SO WE SHALL FORGIVE YOU ALL. YOU LOOK VERY HAPPY AND PRETTY IN THE PIC AND THE BABY ITEM'S YOU GOT ARE ADORABLE,I WILL BE CALLING YOU TOMMROW THE COOKIES ARE IN. LOVE YALL, TAKE CARE!

Katelyn Ellis said...

The tummy is growing! = ) Isn't it fun? Georgia is excited about little Everly...can't wait for her to get here!

Amenick said...

OH, I still have that pillow:(
Man I miss those sweet little baby days! I have a few other things that would be perfet for E's nursery that we have "Out grown" if you would like them you are welome to have them? Let me know, Loves