11.23.2008

Kid Sister and me!!




We are headed to my grandparents this week in Kentucky for Thanksgiving. I am so excited to see my extended family, because I only get to see them about once per year. My Memaw has been doing a little house cleaning in order for them to move in a new place soon. While cleaning, she found a sack full of my old toys. I had the brown haired Kid Sister and a red haired Cabbage Patch. I really, really hope my Kid Sister and Cabbage Patch Doll, Agatha that's the name on her adoption papers, are in the bag! Those were the good ol' days! What were some of your favorite toys?

3 comments:

Joey & Kami Scarborough said...

I loved my cabbage patch kids!

Katelyn Ellis said...

I had two cabbage patch kids. One was a boy and one was a little girl. The boy's name was Gallagher, but I don't remember the litte girl. I LOVED my American Girl Doll...I had felicity...I was also a barbie girl. Hope y'all have fun in Kentucky!!!

The Whaley Family said...

I'm a little late in reading this, but I had a cabbage patch named Isaac and I had "my buddy" too