11.14.2008

Migraine, Migraine go away!

After sharing the joyous news, I got sick as a dog! There is no such thing as morning sickness in my case...it's ALL day and night. Dr. G prescribed Ginger capsules and Vitamin B6 three times per day...no help! I couldn't keep a thing down on Wednesday. Yesterday at lunch, I finally felt better all except for this dang migraine. I have had it since Wednesday. I have suffered from many migraines, but usually a little ibuprofen, an ice pack and a dark room or nap do the trick. I can't take ibuprofen...only Tylenol...which is basically a waste. Tylenol has never helped any sort of headache for me. If this would pass, I think I would feel great. If you have any advice, I'd love to hear it! We have big plans for our anniversary on Saturday, I hope I feel good. I have been looking forward to this night for a while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say this is all girl =)

Love, Beverly

Joey & Kami Scarborough said...

Aww I hope you are feeling better!!!