11.12.2008

C Mack

My birthday was on Labor Day this year. We spent the weekend at my parents house. My grandparents were in town. I shared a birthday cake with my sister Becky, whose birthday is 08/23 and my niece, Jessi, whose birthday is 09/09. It was a great day! I remember my niece, Nicole saying, when you and Uncle Brett have a baby it's name should start with a "C", so you can be ABC Mack. She also said that she didn't want me to have a baby, because she wouldn't be my baby anymore.

C Mack is on the way! We found out two weeks ago that we are pregnant with our first child. C, which is for child as of now, is due on June 24th. We had a wonderful doctor's appointment! We didn't expect to have an ultrasound, but Dr. G sent us in for one. We saw C's heart beating away! What a joyous moment! It was truly amazing. We have pictures and as soon as I can get them scanned, I'll post them.

Nicole, my little namesake, if you happen to be reading this with Mom, don't worry...you'll always be my first baby!

1 comment:

the jewells said...

Congratulations! You have to let me give you a shower!