11.20.2008

A little bit of catching up...






The time has just flown by this week. I can't believe it's already Thursday. I am gearing up for finals at school and Brett is just working away!
Saturday night we got to celebrate our one year anniversary at the Alabama Shakespeare Festival. We saw A Christmas Carol:The Musical. What a wonderful production! There were lots of set and costume changes and the show went on without a hit. I think it amazing the way it is all orchestrated...complete with a live orchestra! We also had dinner at one of our favorite little spots, Sommer's Place. It was a wonderful evening. Sunday afternoon I went to Babies 'R Us with my MIL. It was like baby wonderland! It was fun to look at all the baby items and get ideas for our registry. Monday was our official anniversary. We celebrated with lots of crab legs and cake. I wasn't sure how the cake would taste being in the freezer for a year, but it was delicious! Thank you Sugar Rush for making an awesome cake! Yesterday was my nine week mark. B and I decided to start taking pictures this week to fill out my Belly Book. So far, I have only had to hang up one pair of jeans. I haven't gained any weight, actually I've lost a few pounds, but I think my weight is just shifting!














5 comments:

Joey & Kami Scarborough said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joey & Kami Scarborough said...

Blogger Kami Butler and Joey Scarborough said...

Look at you - you skinny thing! I corrected the link - it for some reason did http: twice. Anyway, here's the link if you want to check it out ;)

www.georgiegirldesign.net

Katelyn Ellis said...

Girl, I remember when my tummy looked like that too...ugh! Oh well, have one beautiful baby to count for all the stretch marks! = ) Don't worry...you don't have fair skin. My doc claims that I am more prone. Hope you're feeling better!

K

Anonymous said...

yay for belly pictures!! keep em coming!! and happy anniversary!!

Tray said...

Congrats to you both!! Samantha lost several pds her 1st tm due to the dreaded all-day sickness. Hopefully it will not be too long before things calm down for you. Lots of joy on the horizon for you, C, and B..TgE