1.10.2011

My Christmas Vacation...

was spent in my classroom. I would try to get there before 9:00 and sometimes I would be there at 9:00 at night. I just wanted it to be perfect. I took over for a teacher that retired mid-year. I went through tons and tons of stuff. Brett and his dad cut down a bookcase and hung up my television. Brett built a coat rack. I sorted and filed and threw away old things. It was a job! I could have had all summer and it still would have been a job! I am so proud of the way it turned out. I officially started on January 3rd and the students came back on the fourth. I am teaching fourth grade Alabama History, which is ironic because my very favorite teacher ever taught fourth grade Alabama History and it was then that I decided I wanted to become a teacher. I was hired for an emergency position, so I probably won't have this job next year. Hopefully, I will get to stay at the same school. It is a wonderful place and I would love for E to be a Tiger one day!
 Before
After

No comments: